Explore breathtaking mountain ranges of the Tatras!
Scrambling in the Tatras is considered one of the best in Europe.
And this is due to the relatively small denivelations, very good access to ridges and a truly alpine rock structure! Thanks to this, you have an opportunity for a wonderful alpine adventure after just 2 hours of hiking.
The most popular scrambling trails are: Grań Kościelca & Grań Mięguszowiecka in Poland. Within Slovakian Tatras, the most popular scrambling trails are: Gerlach and Lodovy.
Remember that mountaineering is an extreme sport and you should always take a licensed mountain guide to secure yourself (and others)
BOOK A GUIDED MOUNTANEERING TRIP
TATRA PEAKS (up to 10 hours) 850 – 1000 PLN for the group (1-3 people)
MOUNTAINEERING (up to 12 hours) 900 – 1400 PLN for the group (1-3 people)
- Reaching the most challenging peaks in the Tatras
- A great adventure and high-mountains experience
- Licensed, English speaking mountain guide
- Stunning views and beautiful photos
safe navigation in the demanding trails
- A lot of curious facts about the Tatras and the area