Discover the beauty of the Tatras by walking through the countless mountain trails!
The Polish side of the Tatras has a very dense network of tourist routes. They lead through valleys, forests, waterfalls, lakes, steep slopes, as well as bare peaks, from where there are amazing views.
Walking through the Tatra National Park you will encounter many unique species of plants. And if you are lucky enough, maybe you will also meet one of the inhabitants – a chamois, marmot, deer or brown bear …
In order to move safely in the Tatras, you should take a mountain guide.
BOOK A GUIDED HIKING TRIP
EASY trails (up to 4 hours) from 420 PLN for the group
- A licensed English speaking guide
- Safe and interesting trip in the Tatras
- Amazing trails selected for you
- Curious facts about the region
- Nice time spent in a friendly company